15.9.08

So much space


We just discovered this giant-sized Toys R Us, only 30 minutes from where we are staying


A luxury - one motorbike for each parking lot and it is FREE parking

America is really BIG! I never realise how big it is until I am here. Travelling from one state to another, within the country itself could take as long as seven hours! It is common for an average family to have a house with a backyard and a garage. (Such a privilege is not exclusive for a certain group of people only) This space is really excellent for children to explore, discover and enjoy nature. This is important for their growing up years, for their childhood. I remember I had a great childhood growing up at my grandmother's village, picking eggs, plucking fruits, throwing stones at the pigs until I got scolded by granny. The fun was never-ending. I often talked about it to Kai and Ann and going to the farmstay was a good way for them to have a glimpse of the fun I had as a child.

No comments: