25.8.08

Our first birthday party

Kai was invited to a birthday party. Family was allowed to tag along.

It was our first birthday party in USA. The kids were really excited. It was a birthday party for three brothers. Exciting! It was really full of fun, nothing we have experienced before back home. It was an outdoor party at a park! With lots of outdoor sports and activities.


The venue : Upper Macungie Park


Special way of keeping your drinks cold. An inflatable cooler. You might just see them at our next party!


A game of volleyball. Every child should be entitled to their share of childhood fun.


Ann preferred playing at the playground.


Horse-shoe throwing. Trying to get the tiny bananas into those tiny holes.


Face-painting.


Beach-ball game at the park! Hitting the pinata, always a hit among the kids.


Look at our loot from the pinata...


...I rather enjoy them in my quiet corner


I am no different from other kids, I am entitled to my share of the loot and I am enjoying them.


Last but not least...let's do the mambo dance!

Guess what we found, tucked away in a corner of the park...

Beautiful, isn't it. God's masterpiece is everywhere...

No comments: