7.7.08

He's my brother, she's my sister

One of the many great things that happen since we came to US was that Kai has learned to look after Ann. Back home, their time together was really short. She went to school while he was still sleeping and when she was home, he has to go to school. But here, they have much time with each other and this has taught Kai to be a big brother and a caring one.

Sometimes, he forgets that she is just 3 years old and he is already 8! He loses his patience with her when she can't play his kind of games but he comments "although meimei is a nusiance at times, I still love her." So sweet isn't it. Even if he forgets about this whole adventure, as long as he continues to love and care for his sister, then this journey is already worth it.



My miracles, my blessings...


my pride....my CHILDREN

No comments: