3.12.08

Easton - The Crayola Factory

Every kid who visit Pennsylvania must not miss the Crayola Factory. It is one big fun place that has lots of hands-on activities for all.


Easton city center

The Crayola Factory....kids just want to have all the fun!






An end to everything

Everything has an end, even a great holiday will eventually come to an end. Two and a half weeks of holiday for my nephews have finally come to an end. I am just glad that they had fun and they got to see the snow and play with it. And of course the adults have their own fun too - outlet shopping!


Yes, that's my sister, their mother packing up all her loot!
Three large suitcases and multiple carton boxes!

It was great having them although there were days where my stress level was at 'explosion' point. With four very active kids, what could one expect. Now, they have all gone home, will be arriving at Singapore in three hours time. Here I am, at home with my two wonderful kids, in a very quiet, sunny but cold afternoon.


No comments: