25.4.08

9 March 2008

Today, we leave for USA. It is really difficult to believe that we are finally leaving today.
Just 2 1/2 years ago, hubby was retrenched and no. 2 just arrived. God has an amazing way of working in our lives isn't He.

The passage fo us this morning was from Psalms 27. It assured us of God's guidance and unfailing protection upon our lives. This one verse stood out, it was almost jumping out from the Bible...
"I am confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living." (vs 13)

Families, friends gathered very early at the airport, the new Terminal 3.
It was a very emotional farewell for me, even if it was just for a year. I have never left home all my life. Coming from a closely knitted family, saying goodbye was tough. Actually, tears were already flowing days earlier...

No comments: