26.4.08

Ann's concert

Although Ann was with the pre-school for only 1 month, she was called to be involved in their presentation. That was what we liked about them. They never made you feel left-out. Although, she only joined them for a short time of practices, she was never regarded as 'not good enough'. She was made very much a part of the class.


Spot her


Singing with the rest of the kids


Doing the actions


Well, you got to reward them for doing such a great job

More rewards awaited her. Papa brought everyone to the Da Vinci Science Centre. It was not as big as the Singapore Science Centre but there were plenty of hands-on activities.


Testing the centre of gravity


Playing with the static electricity


Playing science games


Making friend at the touch pool


Oh, so that's how they look like

1 comment:

lizzy's mom said...

Hi

I chanced upon your blog whilst visiting Kitchen Capers.

Reading your blog brings back a flood of good memories of my one year stay in the US 11 years ago. I left for the US whilst I was 8 months pregnant with my second daughter. My first was just 2 years old.

It was tough having to cope with 2 young kids and a husband who had to work long long hours. But it was also a time of self-discovery...how resiliant I was and how fiercely independent I can be.

I look at pics of your lovely family and the happy times you have...I am so happy for you. I wish you many months of enjoyment in the US. It's a once in a lifetime experience and rem to soak it all in. Once you get back to Singapore, it's back to the race...much as you try to resist it. School esp...:(.